EARLY MORNING DOUGHNUT MAKER
We're seeking an experienced early morning baker to make our yeast-risen, made-from-scratch doughnuts fresh, every day. Here's what we are looking for:
• Experienced baker, doughnut maker, or culinary student.
• Very early mornings are no problem for you. Like 3:15 AM early!
• Hours will be typically 30-35 a week, 4-5 days a week. Shift is 3:15 AM - 9:30 AM, typically. Weekends required. We are closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
• As our doughnut maker, you'll be responsible for rolling, cutting, proofing, and frying doughnuts each morning. Also cleanup and occasional dough making in the late morning. Some glazing, too, if you are interested to learn technique.
• Extremely responsible, reliable, and able to work independently, or as a two-baker team, through the quiet hours of the very early morning and busy morning during our open hours.
• This could be a seasonal summer job and a valuable experience for a culinary school student. Must be able to commit through mid-September.
• Must be able to lift 50-lb bags of flour and sugar, and be able to work standing up for long periods of time.
• ServSafe certification a plus, but not required.
If you are interested and qualified, please email us your resume and brief cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself and what makes you a great candidate. We look forward to finding out about you and your experience. Send to us at email@example.com.